Students For Liberty (www.studentsforliberty.org) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide a unified, student-driven forum of support for students and student organizations dedicated to liberty. SFL identifies, trains, resources, and networks pro-liberty students to make them more effective advocates of liberty and promote the philosophy of liberty to more young people today. Initially conceived as a one-time conference for 30 students in 2008, SFL now includes over 800 pro-liberty student groups around the world. In the first half of the 2012-2013 school year, SFL:
- Printed 175,000 copies of After the Welfare State for free distribution to students;
- Ran 15 Regional Conferences across the US for over 2,000 attendees;
- Ran 5 Regional Conferences across Europe for over 500 attendees;
- Organized weekly webinars for students around the world;
- Trained 75 US Campus Coordinators, 21 European Local Coordinators, and 33 Charter Team members around the world in effective leadership skills who then go on to start and build up pro-liberty student groups; and
- Provided a plethora of resources ranging from free books to speakers for student groups around the world.
For more information on SFL’s growth and success, please take a look at our Annual and Midyear Reports available at www.studentsforliberty.org/reports.For those who want to get more involved with SFL, we have many ways you can do so:
- Students: Join the network (http://studentsforliberty.org/join-the-network/) to learn more about how SFL can help you or start a group on your campus to spread the ideas of liberty (http://studentsforliberty.org/start-student-group/).
- Donors: Make a donation to Students For Liberty to support the Give the Gift of Liberty website and our many other activities at www.studentsforliberty.org/donate.
- Alumni: Want to get more involved as an alumnus either with students at your Alma Mater or with SFL in general? Check out our Alumni For Liberty offerings: www.studentsforliberty.org/alumni.